Rates & Amenities
- Season 2017 € 160.00 per night, (excluding taxes: 6% VAT and 5% city tourist tax )
- Minimum stay of 2-3 nights depending on the season.
- A 4-6 night minimum stay for all public holidays.
- Secured Reservation page by Smartwebpms.
- Toiletries, slippers and a hair dryer in every en-suite bathroom.
- Air-co available for all rooms ( see details below).
- Ironing board and steam Iron available for all clients.
- Free Maps and guide Books are available.
- Private Tours with our own Art Historian Martin Ribbens (ask for details).
- Free secured, wireless (200 Mb) Internet access, and a Ipad with docking station in every room.
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks for every room.
Terms and Conditions
- All Balances paid by Visa and MasterCard in Euros are subject to a 5% surcharge.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation, together with a credit card guarantee. There are no credit fees apply to your deposit.
- We are a non-smoking establishment and sorry, we do not allow pets.
- Room selection not guarantee, based on availability on time of arrival
- We highly recommend obtaining travel insurance for your trip.
- Violating our policies about smoking a penalty fee of €100 applies.
Deposits and Cancellation
- If your requested dates are available, we ask you top make deposit of 25% of the total amount due for your stay to secure your reservation thru PayPal. This deposit is nonrefundable, but we will be happy to apply your deposit or amounts paid towards a future stay with us within one year of cancellation. There are no credit fees apply to your deposit only if you paid your balance than you are subject to the 5% credit card fee.
- If you cancel seven business days or less prior to your arrival date, or do not arrive as booked, you agree that the total balance of your stay will be charged to your credit card.
- By submitting our Reservations Form, you agree to these terms and our Deposits and Cancellation Policy
- Due to the new European banking regulations were are now using PayPal to secure your deposit.
- Due to The Netherlands being one of the greenest countries in Europe , we run the air-co only in the evenings for a perfect sleep from 9.00pm to 10.00am. 5 euro per night extra. All rooms are equipped with a fan incase air-co isn't necessary.